1. March with STISM at the front of the Springfield Labor Day Parade in your rally tee and bring your friends of all ages! Lineup starts at 9:00 a.m. in the Horace Mann Parking lot. See our event on our FB page for details. We’ll have signs and more tees to hand out.
2. After Labor Day, we need everyone to call their house representative to vote for S.B. 317–the bill to keep ISM open. It’s our only hope. We’ve made it easy for you. Just click here.
3. Visit your nearest ISM now. October 1 may be too late.
4. Sign the petition* and share it on your FB page. We delivered 11,000 signatures to the Governor in mid-July, but more is better. We’d like to reach 15,000+ signatures by the end of the month.
5. Like our FB page* and invite your friends to like it. There’s no need to sign up for FB to see it.
- At the Save the ISM home page, in the box on the left, click on Invite Friends to Like this Page.
- Click on All Friends (or select a smaller group or individual).
- Click Send Invites
*Numbers make a difference–Senator Andy Manar cited “public outcry” over the closing when he introduced the bill to keep it open. Large numbers also impress legislators whose votes we need to save the ISM.